There is a car park next to Cassington Village Hall, which is ample for most events. However, the car park can be used by anyone – it is not exclusively for hall users. So if it is full, here are some hints on alternative parking:
- Almost all streets in Cassington can be used for considerate parking. Use common sense: avoid corners, and don’t block in other users
- The layby opposite the Red Lion is probably the most convenient place
- Conce Walk (the small lane that runs down to the church between the village hall and the school) is accessible for cars, and there is some parking near the church. It’s advisable to approach from Church Lane (the church end) to avoid the school
- Please be aware that the approach road to the hall is shared with the school. Avoid using Conce Walk during the times when children are entering and leaving the school.
- Please do not park on the grass by the village hall.